- Chopped carrot, peeled & chopped potato, green peas - each 1 cup
- Cooking oil - 4 tbs
- Mustard seeds + urad dal - 1 tbs
- Curry leaves
- Onion & tomato - each 1 finely chopped
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Edible coconut oil - 3 tbs
Fresh grated coconut - 1/4 cup
Green chillies - 4 nos
Fennel seeds - 1/4 tbs
Garlic pods - 3 nos
- Boil and cook veggies with enough water in a pressure cooker / a wide pan till they turn tender. Keep it aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves.
- Add onion, tomato, turmeric powder + salt and saute till tomato is cooked.
- Now add the veggies and mix well. After 2 - 3 minutes add the ground paste and cook for 5 mins.
- Switchoff the stove n garnish with chopped cilantro & coconut oil.